Tying a belt – especially when you are just beginning – can seem like doing a puzzle of a thousand pieces!
Master Kevin demonstrates how to tie our belt on our YouTube channel. Check out the video on this link:
Otherwise follow these easy steps! Don’t worry, it will come effortlessly soon enough!
- Place one end of your belt in the small of your back and wrap the entire belt around your waist.
- Let go of the top end of your belt so there will be a short belt hanging. Keep holding onto centre of all belt at your navel.
- Pull the very bottom belt out so there are now 2 pieces of the belt hanging. Be sure to hold onto the centre of all of the belt so it does not unravel.
- Check both sides of the belt are the same length and twist around to waist to correct if they are not.
- Loop the top belt under all of the belt at the center of the belt. Bring it up and out of the top and tighten.
- Loop a knot using the top belt again to cross the other belt only. Tighten!
- You should have created an “X” with the knot of the belt!